Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 0/Free Encounter: Sora's First Day At School

Go down

Timeline 0/Free Encounter: Sora's First Day At School

Post by Reize on Sun May 04, 2014 11:28 am

Description:

Timeline 0
Time: Before Opening Ceremony, Morning

Story: Sora monologues about his life and his upcoming HS Debut when he bumps into a young woman...
Cast: Sora, Maria

Condition/s for Completion: Sora's Arrival at School Campus
Reize
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 0/Free Encounter: Sora's First Day At School

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

'First day of school. Really now. There are so many things that can go wrong,' with noise cancelling earphones, he had already plugged himself into his own personal territory where in the 'world noise' could not intervene. At least, that's how he looks at things.

'As a matter of fact, if I would be late by a few minutes, I might not realize that the signal light has not yet changed, therefore walking into a--' Turning his head to his left, he saw a full view of a speeding truck running him over and resulting in his imminent death.

That is, if it were the case.

What he saw instead were several vehicles stopped and waiting for the traffic sign to change back into green. He was right on time. That dead end would not occur this day. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to go on his way.

'Yes, there are many possible ways things could turn sour simply on the way. But on the other hand, there is a possibly lesser or equal probability that things with start off good,' his eyes caught sight of something on the ground and bent over to pick it up. A winning lottery ticket. A bill of large currency. A rare collector's card. A map to an ancient treasure. Ridiculous but possible.

"Just a bubble gum wrapper," he tossed it aside and continued to walk. It was disappointing, yes, but as long as the percent of it happening is not zero, then it would be unwise not to take a chance if you had nothing to lose.

'What else is there that can happen on this fine morning...?'
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki on Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

"I'm going to be late! On the first day of school nonetheless!!" Maria said as she ran furiously as if she forgot she was wearing heels.

"Damn, I knew I should've worn sneakers, but grandma insisted that I wear something "decent"." Maria rumbled as she ran and she hit someone accidentally.

"Ouch, sorry, are you alright?" Maria asked as she was getting up. "I'm sorry-" Maria said, but upon seeing that it was a guy she bumped into, her tone changed. "I'm going to be late for the first day of my training, Here is my contact information, feel free to contact me if you are injured in anyway." Maria added left the stranger and the commotion she started.
MariaKannazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sun May 04, 2014 11:57 pm

'If I maintain my current course and speed, I should arrive just in time for the opening ceremony. It's not as if there are more pressing matters at ha--' Guh. Some had run into him. Yes, there were people who are possibly in a hurry for some reason. He should have taken that into account. Chalk one up for the bad events. Zero good, one bad.

Time seemed to slow down as he can clearly see the pavement getting larger and nearer towards him. 'I can probably use my hands to minimize the damage I'll sustain. But no, that'll mean they will be less effective after. My knees? Possible, but that may affect my tardiness. I need to use a body part of least importance.'

"Got it!" He blurted out as he smacked face first into the ground. It was painful but by his standards the only practical move to take here. But he is taking into account the possibility that his decision was wrong...

His bruised face looked up to see someone in a hurry. At least they were courteous enough to leave some form of contact information. He picked up the card and placed it in his pocket without even looking at it. At the same time, he took out a handkerchief and wiped his face clean before he took out his cellphone and opened an app named 'Scenarios'. He scrolled through several categories and then saw a 'Get bumped into. End up faceplanting. Get contact info.' line. It didn't have a check beside it.

"So it's never happened before. I should check this and see what I can derive from this incident," he placed a check mark on the box beside it and started typing and listing all possible actions to take while resuming his pace to school.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 am

Event Complete

Thread Locked
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content