Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Akari's diary

Go down

Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Akari's diary

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Description:

Timeline 1
Time: Before the Opening Ceremony

Story: Akari bumps into someone and dropped her diary accidentally.
Casts: Akari, Patricia

Conditions for completion: Akari recieves her diary back/ Reached 3 pages/ Both of them have reached school already

Last edited by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Akari's diary

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 pm

"I woke up at around 4:00 A.M., according to my clock. It's always been this way and always will be, beautiful birds singing and chirping in the trees, the sound of the waves crashing against the cliff sides, the fresh air coupled with the smell of grass covered with the morning dew.... Back at my place at least. Now I suddenly found myself on the wrong side of the planet! Just what in the world am I doing here?! My life was so perfect back in New England! Now it's... ugh. I can't believe THAT just happened to me. Oh man, I want them dead. Ah, whatever, it's all in the past now and this little tickler of mine contains every single one of those events so that one day, when I come back, I have something to use."

Those were her thoughts as she was leaving her house. Akari Mizuki, the "foreign" student is what she calls herself even though she's pure Japanese, suddenly found herself countries apart from what she calls home. She can't help but feel uneasy walking instead of being driven towards her school because she now gets a front seat view watching the overly zealous students running around and having fun with their friends, lovers who would walk with holding hands and peck each others cheeks... 'Youthful exuberance' as what she prefers to call it. She however, finds it a waste of time. Why can't they just go on with their lives and succeed with their goals? Then they have every right to do whatever it is that they wish to do because they can't be judged by then.

Akari sighs as those thoughts filled her mind. Trying to distract herself, her mind now shifted from organized to a clutter as she tries to imagine how her school life will be. Will they be eating in a lunch box, with chopsticks... and rice? Rice, she absolutely hates rice. She could not understand why anybody could even eat such a thing. Potatoes were her cup of tea. Be they mashed, fried, sliced, raw, she will eat it alongside anything that is not made or have rice in it. She stopped for a while, almost face palming herself for having such random thoughts. "Effects of being in a different country I guess." she mumbled with a soft smile as she dismissed all those previous thoughts. She then continued to walk forward with her head held high and turned right only to bump into a rather, rich-looking woman.

Last edited by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 04, 2014 8:31 pm

"Scottgran?"

"Yes, my lady."

Two people were talking on a poor lit area. Inside the wooden, elegantly carved door was a woman in a black sleeping gown. Eventhough it was kind of dark, her glimmering, silky white hair can be seen clearly. Crossed arms, she was in a brink of making her critical decisions as he made her conversation with a man behind the door. There was this middle aged gentleman clad in white english tuxedo carrying an epee on his back, sheathed, black hair was brushed up. He was kneeling showing respect in front of the room where the woman was. Behind it was a room quite dim and lamp post was the only source of light in there.

"Are you certain?"

"Yes, my lady. My sources foretold me about the coming of one of the Scottgrans."

"Very well, prepare my carriage, tonight we shall seek our adversary and make a big step towards the throne."

"Certainly, milady."

It was a memory, still fresh coming from the silver haired lady. And currently, she's still in a bind and quite spacing out, trying to think about what lies ahead for her future plans. She walked the broad roadways toward her current Alma mater.

"I did say about the Scottgrans but I am quite reluctant about--"

While monologue-ing she bumped into someone and she fell on her bottom and sat. Her brown, plain eyes have its full attention to this black haired woman who she bumped against.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 pm

She tumbled down, unsurprisingly, for she is but a weak and frail girl. She landed on her butt thankfully and started to dust herself all the while saying that she was sorry for bumping into her. She noticed that she's wearing the same school uniform as her so she assumed that she's a freshman as well.

"Oh I'm sorry miss but are you a freshman too?"

She uttered with a bright smile on her face. Hoping to start a conversation. She however, missed the fact that she dropped her tickler and was behind her foot, hiding it from their view.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 04, 2014 9:17 pm

No, but I am a sophomore.

She stood up and offered her right hand to help the frail girl.

I apologize for spacing out. My name is Patricia, Patricia Meadowhart.

Wind blows gently as her glimmering, silky silver hair swayed at the wind's direction. It was indeed, her first encounter at this lady. She seemed to be new from the place.

If I may, do you mind me asking for your name, miss?

Her brown, plain eyes looked at the fragile girl, lending her helping hand.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 pm

"Oh! A sophomore! How lovely of you to offer me some help."

She answered, taking her hand and giving her a sincere smile.

She doesn't look Japanese. Hooray!

"My name is Akari Mizuki but my friends call me Aka."

Still smiling, she dusted the dirt off of her skirt and straightened out her uniform. She hastily took her bag from the ground while she was at it, failing to notice her tickler filled with dark secrets.

"Ah I must be off now, I don't want to be late. I hope we get to be friends, Patricia-senpai!"

She flashed her a soft smile, waved good-bye and left hastily.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Patricia looked at her from the distance as the girl named Akari Mizuki fled from the scene.

"'Til we meet again, freshman."

She was about to go as well. But something caught her eye, not far from her was a plain looking tickler. She picked it up.

"She must've dropped this parchment. I shall hand this to her to her in person."

Patricia inserted it on her right pocket and went on her way to the ceremony.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Akari was stuck-up on Patricia. She continued to walk towards the school. Perhaps it was nostalgia or maybe she's just a masochist but she decided to look inside her tickler and read it again, just to remind her.

"It should be here somewhere.... right?"

She gasped as she noticed that her tickler is missing. She panicked and punched the post, much to the surprise of the other students. She stood for a while, thinking where it could be. She swore it was with her before she left for school. Then she realized that maybe it dropped when she fell down.

A grim expression soon filled her once, smiling face with the thought of Patricia reading what may be inside. With this, she hastily backtracked.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Time ticked away.

She hastened her walking towards the student council room since her presence was needed. She has an upcoming speech for the new students and also she got a lot of errands to attend to. She didn't have time for anything else. Walking the great halls of renaissance, although she enjoy the view of the grand place, she didn't have the time to savor it.

"The student council summons me, just a few more steps."

This busy-body woman knew no time for wasting as if she's a mechanical doll walking towards the halls.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 pm

She backtracked to no avail. Patricia was nowhere in sight.

"GODDAMMIT!"

Was all she could scream as the very thought of her tickler falling into the hands of a complete stranger. She started to walk back, the smile out of her face and was replaced with a bitter expression. She's not in the mood but she can pretend to be happy at least.

As she enters the school grounds she wondered where she can find Patricia in order to "talk" to her about her tickler. However, now is not the time for such dark thoughts as the opening ceremony will begin later and she does not want to be late for it.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Event complete!

Thread Locked
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content