Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Timeline 2: Our Everyday Lives
Time:  Daytime, After Transfer Student Event

Story: Torashiro calls students Akari and Hisakawa to the faculty room for a discussion/lecture,any further students or teachers are welcome to join
Cast: Open

Condition/s for Completion: Until any of the included parties decides they want it to end

Last edited by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Hisakawa and Akari was called to the faculty room by their teacher, Torashiro-sensei.

As they were walking along the corridors, she decided to talk with Akari, to break the silence and get to know her better.

"Akari-san, you're Japanese, but lived overseas, right? How was it over there? I mean, in England? I heard that it's a really good place where it is ruled by the monarchy. Have you seen the King? The Prince? How do you compare England to Hesvalle?" Hisakawa asked, throwing a barrage of questions on her classmate.

She looked at her with eyes of curiosity.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 pm

What is up with this woman? Can't she read the mood?

These were her thoughts as she was suddenly bombarded with questions that she doesn't even want to answer. She wanted to ignore her but she has a duty as the Class Representative to answer. With that, she took a deep breath and answered her as briefly as possible.

"I'm Japanese and yes I live overseas. I find it better to live in England maybe it's because I grew up there? I still don't understand the culture here yet but I'll do my best. Also, I have only seen the Queen and the Prince."

She finished with a smile and looked out the window to roll her eyes out of annoyance.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Akari responded quickly to her questions. This made Hisakawa happy.

"Oh, I see. Don't worry, I don't think you'll be out of place here, I've scouted the area and there were a lot of stuff you can find here! Including those from other countries! Did you know that Hesvalle is like a multi-national country? If you miss dishes from your homeland, there's a lot of those here!"

Hisakawa was awfully talkative! Perhaps this is due to the excitement she feels in talking to someone new, someone she met just a few days ago in the Opening Ceremony. Hisakawa is intrigued by new experiences, you see.

Hisakawa gleefully continued her questions, "Do you know why Torashiro-sensei called us in?"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:10 pm

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

Still looking out the window, she frowned a little and turned to Hisakawa with a smiling face.

"Ah yes, I have been informed! I'll be sure to look out for some English meals here... or potatoes... po... potatoes...."

She said with a sincere smile on her face. Potatoes made her happy even just thinking about it. However, she still has to answer so she quickly dismissed her thoughts.

"No, I'm afraid I do not know."

Was all she said, hoping that she would shut up already.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Sighing, the loud,exasperated and brimming with annoyance variety

"Oh for the love of fucking..."

Was there a rule in the academy that prohibited profanity? Most likely yes
Did he care? Clearly he did not.

The sighs echoed, their owner tapping with his good(and only) hand at a rather wide desk.

"For the love of crap what's taking those two so long....?!"

All that's left was the sound of something being thrown, which may or may not be addressed in the next few minutes.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

"Potatoes?! I love potatoes!" Hisakawa exclaimed, hearing her classmates words. "They're very yummy, in any form! French Fries, Mashed Potato or Roasted! I'm glad I can meet someone like you, Akari! To be honest, I was a bit nervous going into this school but if there are people like you, I think I can manage! I like new stuffs you see, but I'm not really good with people. So I'm really happy I can be friends with you, Mizuki!"

Before Hisakawa knew it, she was already holding Akari's hands. Startled, she suddenly let go of them, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice my enthusiasm got the best of me and called you by your first name."
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm

She was just silent, raising her eyebrows at her. 'Uncouth' is what's running into her mind right now but it doesn't matter. She shook her head and just pat her on the head.

"We're here. Now we get to know why the teacher asked us to come."

She said as she was opening the door.

"Sir Torashiro... Shirotora... what was his name again. "

She mumbled loudly in the faculty room.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm

"TORASHIRO,think fast."

About bloody sodding time, to commemorate this achievement, the educator saw it fit to toss a can of cold coffee at whoever was POLITE enough to make that introduction.

He might have been blind, but he wasn't deaf.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

As soon as the teacher replied in an angry manner, a can of coffee was sent flying and hit her on the forehead. Oh now she's mighty pissed.

"Ah. Right. Sorry Sir Torashiro. Then perhaps I may ask what is the reason you call us in such a fine and beautiful day?"

Akari said in a slightly sarcastic way, not giving a damn whether who she was talking too. Hisakawa pissed her enough already and she need not be pissed even more. She crossed her arms but still looked at the teacher with a smiling face.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Hisakawa was saddened because their conversation was cut short.

And, as if out of nowhere, a can was flying in the air, which then hit her classmate's forehead! Hisakawa was expecting Akari to be angry and throwing a fit, but to her surprise, she remained calm!

"Akari-san, you amaze me with your optimism! I want to be like you!" She said.

Hisakawa then picked up the can, and the two of them approached Torashiro-sensei.

"Sensei, what did you need us for?"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Should he really be surprised that they failed to catch that? The shaking of his head gave his answer. And things just kept getting better, the first to answer made their love for sarcasm loud and clear,the second didn't seem as quick to the uptake.

"Just phenomenal...",the elder sighed,seeming to collect himself,"The academy has a longstanding tradition of- actually you know what, screw that."

Reaching for a half finished soda can on his desk which was emptied in his mouth in the next few seconds before it became crushed aluminum in his grasp.

"You two are from the freshman lot aren't you? This is the yearly screening initiation, a.k.a. extra homeroom session, now sit your asses down."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:40 pm

This teacher likes to crush things for all the wrong reasons... What a bother

She thought as she sat down and crossed her legs for the 'extra homeroom session'.

"I don't have time for this...."

She whispered to herself.

"Ah well then, may we know why we have to sit our assess down for this extra homeroom session that you speak of sir?"

She now said in an audible voice, still sarcastic as ever. Clearly, she is angry now despite her face still having the smiling facade.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Hisakawa stood down as her sensei instructed them as well.

"Sensei, why are you angry?" she asked, looking at him with concern.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm

"Gee, I don't have time for this either, aint that a crime?"

The way a loss of a sense sharpens the remaining ones was convenient for times such as this. Torashiro turning to the non-sarcastic student, her voice was full of naivety. Yeesh,he could already tell he was going to be in for a lot of work

"Let's see, you wasted a perfectly good can of coffee. And two, the both of you are late. Normally I'd have latecomers running laps around the academy but since the rest of the lot didnt show,that means you two get extra credit. Whoop dee flippin' do."

Another sigh,hand gripped against the desk as if ready to tear it right out.

"Introductions,obviously. Or would you rather I turn extra credit into remedial work? Cause I have no problems doing that."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm

"Wow sir, and that warrants a flying coffee to the forehead? Now ain't you my favorite teacher now!"

She said while rubbing her forehead. It is only now that she noticed that the teacher is blind but have quite a good hearing. One thing she noticed is that the teacher's hands are gripping the desk in an aggressive manner.

"My name is Akari Mizuki and if that desk is sent flying to me OR her, I can sue you for that."

She said, not wanting to back down to the threatening aura the teacher is giving off. She is used to these kind of things. What she lacks in physical strength, she made it up for her intelligence and knowledge of a lot of things after all.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 9:02 pm

"Akari's so nice!" Hisakawa thought. "She's brave for defending us against such a person. But I can't help but think that maybe something happened to him which is why he's like this."

"Torashiro-sensei, we appreciate you for sparing us your time!" She courteously bows. She then raises her head and continues, "I'm Hisakawa Suzume, from Japan, sensei."

Hisakawa takes a seat and looks at her sensei with interest. Apparently, he isn't looking at them and he's missing an arm. He's also in an aggressive mood judging from how the movement of his hands. She decides to defuse the situation.

"Sensei! Before we begin, can I ask you a question? When you mix soda and coffee in one's stomach, would it cause a chemical reaction?"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 9:11 pm

"I was under the assumption the academy students passed standards and would react quick enough to catch it. Clearly I was mistaken."

Seeing as he had to deal with both,the elder decided to alternate their questions,"Good,least one of you has some manners. Torashiro Supeingo, anyone who gets the name wrong in any future classes gets automatic cleaning duty."

Torashiro set his attention on the one called Mizuki, very few would show that kind of spirit in his class,it'd be a shame not to meet it,"So you can react properly when needed. Don't flatter yourself, I'm not gonna waste my own bloody desk."

His brows were furrowed at the next question,"Do I look like your science teacher? And the answer to that should be obvious, you don't see me spontaneously combusting now do you?"
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

"What are you, some kind of god? Of course, you are wrong."

She snapped back at him but feeling relieved also that he was not going to throw the desk at them. She then clapped her hands and cleared her throat.

"Back to the question, may we now know why you called us here, o great one?"

She then turned to Hisakawa.

"Would you kindly stop asking questions for a while? We need to finish this first."

She said with a smile on her face.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 pm

If it was anything Hisakawa disliked, it's stuck-up people. Akari was interesting earlier, but now she became like their sensei.

Anyway, Torashiro-sensei already mentioned the purpose of this session earlier, so she decided to answer Akari's question instead. "Akari-san, Torashiro sensei said that this is for extra homeroom session. The whole class was supposed to be in here but we were the only ones who showed up." She said in a flat tone.

Hisakawa continued, "...And because of that, we're getting free extra credits! Hooray!" She chuckled.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 9:24 pm

"And you missed, so were you expecting not to get hit? Physics says otherwise about the natural outcome. I even warned you, what did you think "Think fast" was for?"

Torashiro stifled a chuckle, so it wasn't only one that could react almost decently,"Not bad, maybe it's not impossible for you lot to get to a passable level."

"With that in mind, aside from lap running exemptions, the two of you get seat picks or something."

Picking up a written paper with what looked to be a blank seating arrangement,"Do I need to explain the next step?"
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Now, she's just having fun. She let out a soft laugh and patting Hisakawa in the back.

"Oh did he? Well I wasn't paying too much attention to this guy earlier so I thought he was kidding around."

She then looked at the blank paper and a smile formed in her face as Torashiro asked a question.

"Why, yes sir! We need your almighty guidance to tell us what us transient beings shall do!"
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Sun May 04, 2014 9:32 pm

The mood suddenly lightened! Or so one would think. This is a battlefield of sarcasm. One cannot give in to the other. It is a continuous flurry of shots aimed at breaking down the other. One who snaps loses.

Hisakawa tends not to think of such stuff a lot. She doesn't like conflicts. But she does love new experiences, and it was the first time she saw a student getting all smart-ass on an imposing teacher. It was entertaining, to say the least. She was fully enjoying herself.

So, she decided to watch on the spectacle folding before her, and she plans to enjoy it to the fullest.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 pm

"Not paying attention, big wonder why the can ended up the way it did."

He chuckled again, annoying students were less boring than the goodies. Made for an amusing way to pass the time. This was supposed to be a few minutes, but no point in wasting a way to kill boredom.

"Naturally, what would you all do without me?",it was his turn to grin in sarcasm at Mizuki,tossing up the sheet of paper followed by two pens,"Try not to get hit this time."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:40 pm

She caught both the pens and the sheet of paper and prevented her or Hisakawa from getting hit.

"Satisfied?"

She asked, giggling in her seat.

"Now, what ever shall we do? You didn't enlighten us with your guidance! Oh my, now we are both lost and needs to see the light once more!"

She snapped back sarcastically all the while twirling the pens in one hand.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next