Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Akari Mizuki on Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm

She noticed that Hisakawa winked at her, she only smiled. She just wants some piece and quiet.

I didn't come here to goof around.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Tue May 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Beach volleyball,really?

There really were some outlandish individuals in this lot, unable to help himself from shaking his head in a sigh. Thankfully one of the representatives definitely had their head in the game, that merited a clap. Of course it was quite difficult for one to clap with only one hand,so he substituted tapping his desk in it's place to produce a similar sound.

"Save the notions of beaches and volleyball for the school trips, it's only the first bloody day for cripes sake."

Torashiro cleared his throat,stepping out of his desk and leaving another whiteboard marker in front.

"Several of you have made your cases already, seeing as nobody else has elected to volunteer I'm guessing everyone's satisfied with the candidates. Feel free to chime in if you wish to put a late entry, otherwise I think we're ready to move on to the voting proper."

Grabbing the marker again and writing down both the names of Mizuki and the wild one(the male ruffian) on the board and tossing the marker at Hisakawa again,well at her desk at least.

"You turned down the position but I trust you have no problems if I ask you to write and tally the votes?"
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 am

Hisakawa nodded with glee, and proceeded to the board and prepare for tallying the votes.

She then asked the class, "Who votes for... Um." Hisakawa was stopped short... She didn't know the name of the upstart earlier! So she turned to him and asked, "Um, what's your name?"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 5:50 am

[Not as Nimue]

"I'm not run..."

Before the matter could go any further, a soft buzzing sound disrupted everyone. The desks that had been puzzling most of the new students of the academy had finally showed its functionality.

Inside that lecture hall type of classroom, with its pitched floor (like a movie theater) and long row tables on each level were security glass covered screens. For about a time now, those showed nothing but darkness. Now from out of the blue, the academy's logo appeared and a voice from the P.A. system asked for a moment's notice.

"Good afternoon students, faculty and personnel alike. Due to technical problems earlier, the instructions for the usage of room audio-visual equipment was abruptly postponed."

That voice that blared through the speakers surrounding the room was none other than that of the principal. He was highly apologetic in tone after that major gaffe.

"Students who know me before I was assigned as the new high school department principal would understand that such behavior was very unlikely me. It was only brought about by some extenuating circumstances. Though of course, it is well understood that the freshmen. New as they were would not have known of this, I ask for forgiveness and the following too would ask for forgiveness... while at the same time explain the use of our equipment."

Screens started to brighten up a bit and there on the screen was the sculpting class instructor Ms. Tala Parthenos. Beside her of course, was the whole reason for her leaving the audio room before the principal's speech ended. Everyone else noticed the one she's with as the super popular dance and music idol / influential multi-billion company CEO Cris Heinrike Focillon.

The announcement lasted quickly without blunder, owing perhaps due to the extensive familiarity of an alumna of said school's high school department. Of course, a way to vote for the class representative was already given ease of means. It was mentioned that there was an application for that accessible through the podium's terminal screen.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Wed May 07, 2014 8:26 am

I see. This school never cease to surprise me.

She thought, letting out a soft giggle.

"Ah, sensei? May we start the voting now so we can go on to more important matters?"

She said softly, looking at Torashiro.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Wed May 07, 2014 11:01 am

Ah escalated grandeur, of course. One should expect nothing less from this academy. Shrugging as he turned to answer Mizuki.

"Go right ahead."

Torashiro nodded,resuming his seat, all this tech wasn't his style personally but hey added convenience was always welcome.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Wed May 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Ennui. Boredom. Simply that. When the harem suggestion was brought, he didn't bat an eye. In fact, he simply turned his gaze towards the windows and and sighed. Things tend to get boring when things barely surprise you. Despite that, his fingers were busy tracking down the occurring events, which was pretty much selecting the events that were happening on a list. Almost as if it was already an involuntary action.

'A harem does make things interesting but there's a flaw. I don't know anyone who is interesting enough to 'conquer'. It's absurd,' he thought to himself and sighed. He shook his head and turned his attention back to the supposed voting.

He then took out a strange coin and tossed it in the air for a coin flip.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodGirl on Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 am

[As Student]

That day seems to have been pretty mundane and average thus far. This similar sense would remind one of limbo, just endless days spent inside a picture slideshow. Just to get things moving, a fairly pretty student on the middle row raised her hand.

"I would like to go up against Ms. Mizuki for the position of class representative." Her standing posture was elegant and she does have the air of responsibility. Of which, she slightly kinda doubled when she pulled out a pair of glasses.

Someone automatically closed the nomination then and there. It was the same rabble rouser, his reason for doing so as he states it, "You can't have a majority that is less than 50% of the total populace."

The votes were pretty much neck and neck but the end results showed Akari Mizuki having 3 more votes than the other student. Let's just say, perhaps people perceive her to be more quick when it comes to decisions that would benefit the class.
HoodGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 11:08 am

[As a Student]

"Seems like Akari's a good class representative, I vote for her!"

All people got their eyes on this brunette guy with square rimmed glasses. At first, people would notice that this sort of person likes to goof around with his camera strapped on his left.

"Also, once she got the position, may I take a full body picture of you, Akari-san?"

Gasping and full of energy, this certain guy couldn't contain his excitement towards Akari. Creepy.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 11:11 am

I thought I was going to lose that one.

Either way, she's content with the result. A win is a win after all.

"I thank you all for nominating me as your class representative! We will strive to be the best from here on. Let's all have fun and work together as one!"

She said with glee in her voice. However, there was a student who congratulated her and wanted to take a picture of her.

This guys a total creep....

"Why sure, why not? Class rep or not, I'm okay with people taking my pictures."

She said softly as she fixed herself and straightened out her uniform.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 11:16 am

[As a Student]

"Don't take this wrongly, okay? I'm the cameraman of the Newspaper Club so..."

He snapshot a lot of pictures for Akari, on his face people can interpret that he's having a good time on his life.

After a few more shots... after another... aaaaaand another.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Akari-san!"

He then wore the strap and put his camera on his left side, took his things and went on the door.

"Torashiro-sensei! I'll laminate these pictures, so I'll be taking an early leave, okay?"

And so he went outside the class.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 11:19 am

"And the votes have spoken, congratulations Akari Mizuki. You're the representative of Class 1-A."

Somehow this result was not surprising, she showed the most initiative and control out of all who spoke. Torashiro rapping his knuckles against his table to call attention again. Shaking his head at the photographer, he had to guess if this upstart couldn't wait a little before heading into that.

"Well someone's looking eager, but whatever. With that concluded,the lot of you are dismissed for today. Now go on,git."

Another sigh of relief, he still would've preferred a more traditional tally,but who was he to complain when it was handled smoothly by the academy? He turned his blank eyes to the lady of the hour. There was one thing that almost slipped his mind.

"Mizuki, since you're the representative now,there're some files that need to be transferred to the faculty room. Normally I'd handle it but there's some urgent business that I have to attend to."

Torashiro left a set of keys on her desk,turning to the student who was in the middle of flipping a coin,"Give them to any of the other teachers after you've finished. And Kurayama,lend her a hand."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 am

Wait... Newspaper club?! There are no clubs! He... he...

She thought, almost wanting to punch herself in the face. Well whatever, that will NEVER happen again. Ever. She was called by Torashiro for some things to handle.

"Ah why yes sir. Leave it to us! Ah, Kurayama? Shall we go?"

She replied and looked at Kurayama, who was still fidgeting with his phone.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Well, that could have gone in a number of ways. He watched the scene unfold as he continued to toy with his phone. After all the commotion, with the winner announced (even getting her pictures taken too already), he had been tasked with assisting their new class rep. He pocketed both the coin and his phone.

"Yes, of course," he nodded as he had gotten up from his seat. Things went as predicted, albeit a few minor discrepancies. That person taking pictures, that was strange. He categorized that as a 'popularity gain' event but an active club already? Strange.

He paid it no mind as he turned to her and nodded. "Shall we? And, I told you volunteering on your own gives you an advantage."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 1:20 pm

"Well I guess you're right. Thanks for what it's worth."

She replied to Kurayama, reverting back to the Akari he first met.

"Ah and about your cellphone... you don't plan on using it as we carry these files to the faculty room right?"

She asked while handing him most of the files while carrying only 5% of it.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 1:32 pm

There was a look on his face that was a mix of indifference and frustration. He unsure how to react around most people so he did not know what to do when he suddenly became some sort of pack mule.

"That's fine. I can just mentally note everything until I can start using it again." He looked at the pile he was given and stared at it for a bit. "I didn't realize that lending a hand means doing almost all of the work."

Still, he went on and carried the pile anyway.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm

"Oh I would have carried it, had I have the strength to do so."

She said, smiling at him. Whether it was a sincere smile or a malicious one, it was hard to determine because of her attitude earlier. She opened the door for him at least.

"Ah, if I may ask a question, what exactly are you doing in your cellphone?"

She asked as she walked in front of him all the while looking straight ahead.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 1:47 pm

[As Students]

The brunette student is quite delighted since of the mere fact that he got some scoops for his future reference and use.

A fairly tall man with a grey brushed up hair appeared in front of the guy holding his camera.

"So, some scoops?"

"Yeah, we better re-establish S.H.I.N.B.U.N. here."

"So, where's Andou? Ever found him by chance, senpai?"

The brunette scratches his head and looked at the tall guy, "Yup, he's around the lounge, checking some stuff."

The two walk together to the cafeteria, "Who is it, this time?"

"Here's on my list, freshmen Akari Mizuki and Livia Knoxx."

"The underground idol?"

"The real deal. Plus the sophomore Patricia Meadowhart..."

The chatter becomes unclear to hear since they're quite far away from the room the brunette came from.

Last edited by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 1:49 pm

A peculiar answer. But there were many possible reasons. And as much as he'd like to say it all, it would be difficult to keep tab while doing something else entirely. A mental simulation while walking may end up causing him to trip. He was trying to relax, after all.

"You should go to the infirmary if you are not feeling well," was his response as he shrugged when inquired about what he was doing on his phone. "Simply taking note of what is happening and what may possibly happen. It's boring stuff, actually. Most of what happens here is boring anyway."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 1:52 pm

"If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's that my physical strength is weaker than your average girl. No need for me to go to the infirmary."

She answered, laughing. It's true however, she's just too damn weak for these kind of things but that doesn't mean she's lacking. She's smart and crafty. Intelligent at best, Shady at worst. Shady however, she what she prefers.

"Ah boring is it? Depends on how you want to "play" it."

She turned around, giving him a wink and a grin.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 2:00 pm

"Let me guess, you rely more on brains than brawn," he responded after he weird remark. Being weird would be a compliment, coming from him. Sort of. He'd also rather have a weird day than a normal cookie cutter of his daily life.

He stopped walking when she turned around. He tilted his head to side and replied in a somewhat automated response. "Free will...is an illusion."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 2:05 pm

"Why of course. I'm more of the strategist than your average foot soldier."

She said, delighted at the fact that he did not mind the weird remark she gave. He told her that 'Free will in an illusion.' and she agrees. Very much so.

"An illusion you say? That is quite true. Free will is a lie. A farce. A.."

She stopped herself from rambling on and on and laughed it off. She cleared her throat and walked towards the faculty room again.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 2:32 pm

"Only when we break free of that illusion can we really see how interesting things are," he shrugged and continued to walk when she did. She's an uncommon person. Most people would just say those things are confusing or stupid. Uncommon, but not rare.

"Of course, knowing it's an illusion is only but half the battle. Breaking it is a completely different story," as far as he knew, he could do the former. The latter, however, is yet to be done. It was probably near impossible but it was still probable.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 2:36 pm

"Break an illusion? Heh, that depends entirely on who you're eluding."

She said in a different tone. It was not her usual tone. It was different, like it was an entirely different person talking to Kurayama.

"Anyway, we're here. I'll handle the rest here, you can go wherever it is that you have to go."

She said as they stopped in front of the Faculty. She turned to him and asked for the papers, surely she can carry them now all by herself.

"Oh and Kurayama, good work."
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 pm

"You got it wrong," he corrected her. At least, on what he had meant by breaking the illusion. "We're not the ones eluding. We're the ones stuck in an illusion. In a sense, how we'd break free of the illusion eludes us."

"Are you sure you can carry these? A while ago you mentioned something that may make that improbable," he didn't give the papers yet to her. He was making sure she can carry the papers, at least. "If you mess this up, I'd be in trouble since I was suppose to help you, despite being a pack mule."

"I have time. I am never in a hurry as these things have already been calculated."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum