Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Sophomore meets Middle Schooler! Let the hide-and-seek games begin!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Sophomore meets Middle Schooler! Let the hide-and-seek games begin!

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Story: St. Catherine's High School Student Council President, Patricia Meadowhart, planned a meeting to all of middle-schoolers of St. Catherine to incite young minds to join the Student Council once they reach high school. She also got this plan on finding this certain person and so by doing this, she would acquire clues to find what she's destined for. But instead, she will meet this one of a kind middle-schooler that events would turn her life around!

Cast: Patricia Meadowhart and Minamoto Nimue / Open

Completion: Patricia met Nimue for the first time.

Last edited by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Sophomore meets Middle Schooler! Let the hide-and-seek games begin!

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Student Council Grand Room.

Patricia is just sitting on a seat near the white board. It was a bright, sunny day and her spirit is quite high. Well, it would be her first good day since the Student Council is closed for today and she's just sitting straight, not moving even a single muscle.

"Perhaps, a little excursion shall do a trick."

Maybe it's a right thing for her to give herself a little stroll. After all that little appearance, a teacher got angry at her for no reasons and stuff that hinders her plans. Maybe she needs a little breather. Fact is, even if she's not giving one sign of amusement on her face, at least she appreciate a little chuckle once in a while.

And so she stands up, still on her "ojou-sama" like posture, walks a few steps and opens the door. An even brighter sunlight beams up her face, sun is smiling for her. She thought to herself if she goes on strolling, she might visit the middle school for inviting them to join the High School Student Council to make a difference for their Alma mater.

And so she go onward.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 1/Free Encounter: Sophomore meets Middle Schooler! Let the hide-and-seek games begin!

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

[As Leona Nietzsche]

"She doesn't suspect a thing."

It would seem that sun beam was actually redirected directly to the silver-haired girl's face. Leona was actually atop a building with a giant glass array trying to blind her.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm

It's pretty bright, yes. No, actually, too bright. What's wrong with the sun?

"Time is past-lunch, I suppose. A blessing, perchance?"

And so she finds her way to reach the boundary between middle-school and high school. Thing is, she can't find her way because it's too bright.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 8:52 pm

"Okay students, make sure you rest up before going to your next class."

The P.E. teacher reminded his class, of which Nimue was currently in. While majority of her class heeded the advice to just sit down and take a breather, she however continued to run some laps.

A few of the male students also kept running beside her.

"Hey, first one to pin down Minamoto wins!"

One of the boys shouted and those who have been on the field started to give chase. Nimue noticed them and did a mad dash.

"Ahh, wha... what did I do?"

She stammered slightly, asking why they were suddenly chasing after her. Playfully, most of the boys replied.

"You study martial arts right? We'll go and see how strong you are."

How true those words are would be impossible to know as of the moment. Though, for Nimue's lack of physical strength she compensates for a high amount of stamina. With ease, she outran them but due to her not paying attention... she hit a silver-haired high school girl.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 pm

People around these two people could hear a gasp from Patricia, it was the second time she bumped into another person. As what happened last time had the same resemblance for what's happening right now. She stumbles and sits on her legs.

One good shot, sun.

And so she get her sight back and the first thing she see is a brunette middle school student on her bloomers. She then stand up on her two feet and offers her hand, again.

"Are you alright, lass?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 9:05 pm

There was no need to take hands as she was quick to spring back up from the accident. On her knees she apologizes gravely for her mistake.

"I'm sorry, some of my classmates were chasing me. It won't happen again, please forgive me."

As she voices her deepest apologies, she bows down like the polite japanese girl she was.

"It's a good thing I didn't wear my gloves."

Was what was going on through her mind, relieved that she was lucky enough to not carry around her self-defense weapon. If somehow she did, then she would be in pretty deep trouble as the mechanized pistons on the gloves would deal a rather nasty bruise.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 pm

"I have to apologize as well, it would be shameful if I didn't take part of the blame."

She is quite dumbfounded that this middle school student bowed to her all of a sudden eventhough she didn't know who she's talking to, though, she didn't have time for a little chatter. As she get her posture straight again she decided to ask.

"I beg your pardon as well, young lass but I need a guide to the middle school student council."
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Shortly after, the male students running behind Nimue caught up and confronted the "old lady" who bumped into her.

"Hey! What's your deal old lady?"

Nimue didn't take offense from the ordeal, but it seems her classmates are strangely affected.

"Nimu-chan, what did this old lady do to you?"

Even without asking for help, they took her hand and helped her stood up. She was about to explain the situation but was overtaken by the assertiveness of them.

"Hey, apologize to her!"

"It's not what you think it is!"

She explained but it was frustrating, she feels like she's being belittled by them because they were male. Looking downcast, she felt exceptionally sorry for the trouble this has caused the high school onee-san.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 pm

"Oh, I apologize for the fuss, young princes."

Though she couldn't hide her smirking face, seems that she figured out that these little brats are just showing off for this 'lady in distress' that these guys might think of. And so she just watch these kids how they behave in front of an older fellow student.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki on Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 pm

"What seems to be the commotion here?" Maria said as she approached the commotion whilst trying to find the Student Council Room.

"Eeek! A teacher, lets go guys." One of the male students said and they dispersed one by one.

"Are you two alright? You weren't being harassed by those boys or anything?" Maria asked. "Men, really, they see women and they act like wolves then they leave...." Maria added.
MariaKannazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 9:48 pm

"Please come back here and apologize to her!"

Raising her voice, Nimue stands up to correct the situation. Yes, it was for justice. It just doesn't sit well for her that this matter ends unresolved just because a high school teacher waltzed into the scenario.

"It's unfair for you to gang up on her. Even if she is older, she..."

Pausing for a while, she glanced left and right. There was no need to continue her explanation anymore, it would appear that she has already made the point across to them. Each one of the boys that chased after Nimue returned to settle the ordeal.

"Well, if Nimu-chan says so... then I guess we're the bad guys here."

In what would seem like a perfectly choreographed dance, every single one of them extended their apologies for rushing in without analyzing the situation. Seeing them do the right thing, Nimue smiles a sweet one at them and like ecstatic butterflies the boys floated away and out of the scene.

"Thank you!"

"No problem Nimu-chan, but we won't apologize to that teacher!"

That said, they stuck their tongue out and dispersed once more like sugar on hot water.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 9:57 pm

"I offer you my thanks, Ms. Kan-na-zu-ki."

She does a quick bow to the teacher who just barged in like this middle schooler did earlier to her since she figured out that it might be the way the kid shows her respect of some sort. It was out of her character but it was worth a try for her.

"Also to you, Miss. I would like to give you my appreciation when you stood up for me."

Unfortunately, her time is running out, she needs to find this certain someone.

"Ah, will you show me the way to the middle school student council room? I would like to speak to their executive."
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 10:20 pm

"Hai, there's still some free time before my next class. Please follow me."

As luck would allow, her class' next subject was situated near the student council room of the middle school department. Before leading the entourage, she bode farewell to the teacher. This being common courtesy before excusing one's self.

"If you don't mind... we'd be taking our leave now."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 10:26 pm

She then make another quick bow to the middle school student. Well it is lovely that a middle school student show her around and give her a good impression about what is in store for these children once they reach high school.

"May we meet again, as to our encounter, I am the High School Student Council President and my name is Meadowhart. Patricia Meadowhart. May I ask for your name, miss?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki on Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 pm

"As if I care about the apologies of "men", you're all the same." Maria said to the leaving lot.

"You two, don't cause any commotions again, and do not run in the hallways." Maria said to the two students.

"As I am fairly new in the school, would any of you tell me where the Student Council room is? I haven't memorized the places in the school quite yet." Maria asked.
MariaKannazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 pm

It would appear that the high school teacher was also headed towards the Middle School Student Council Room. And so, Nimue cheerfully decides to lead them there.

"Ah, then please do follow me. It isn't too far from where we are right now."

Once all the pleasantries have been said and done, they began their tour of the place.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki on Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

"Thank you, and your name is?"  Maria asked the student.
MariaKannazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Tue May 06, 2014 11:34 pm

"It's Meadowhart, Miss Ka-na-zu-ki."

Luckily she said it right unlike the last time she almost had to waste her time doing hundreds of laps, she's at least improving her articulation.

"Are we there yet, miss?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

"Ah, pardon me for the late introduction."

She apologizes as she holds open the door for them to enter through.

"My name is Minamoto Nimue, Ma'am."

Shifting her attention to the silver haired high schooler shortly after, she answers the question regarding their apparent destination.

"It's just about near the end of the hall. So I'd leave the two of you to it and be headed my own way. Bye, bye!"

Dashing off into the locker rooms, she waves goodbye to the two elders she helped; Happy about the stuff she had accomplished on her first day as a second year middle schooler.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

She was just taking a stroll around school, exploring, you can say. The campus grounds were huge, but having wheels allows one to cover more ground for the same energy that you would exert walking. And it was with this efficiency that Livia sailed through the hallways of the middle school building, skillfully dodging out of the way of the kids carrying things, avoiding trajectories of flying objects and making a few pairs of eyes widen as they realized who it was that was trespassing their place. It wasn't long before a small crowed running after her asking for her autograph.

She led them a few rounds around the floor before finally coming to a stop in front of the student council room. Where she, slightly out of breath, faced the very out of breath middle schoolers and announced:" Alright, as a reward for your great effort and loyalty, I shall now sign ANYTHING you give me." And with that, the students cheered and started crowding around her again, pushing notepads and objects into her face to be signed.
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Wed May 07, 2014 12:15 am

Patricia bade goodbye to the girl named Nimue Minamoto as well. Task is at hand but she notices a crowd of people are circling around this certain red haired woman. It seems that she doesn't belong in her current place. It certainly gives her a certain amount of interest to remember this lady.

"My, my, would you look at the crowd Miss Kan-na-zu-ki. Anyway, shall we be on our way, Miss Kan-na-zu-ki?"

Now that she's back with her task, she now ask for a little out-of-place inquiry.

"Also, perhaps you know a certain lady in this institution that goes by the family name of 'Scottgran'?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki on Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 am

"You, we shall have a chat later about this "Kan-na-zu-ki" thing, for now a more pressing matter is at hand." Maria said to Patricia as she bowed to Nimue Minamoto as thanks for showing her the way.

Maria made her way to the crowd of boys all the while thinking what manner of beasts would crowd a place like that and more importantly, why are they crowding the said place.

Upon making her way at the end of the crowd, there stood a girl wearing skates and what seems to be a small whip.

"What is going on in here? What is this commotion for?" Maria asked the gathering students. "Do you not know that you should not block doors? People might want to get in or out." Maria berated the male students.

She then turned her attention towards the female student, "What is your name?" Maria asked.
MariaKannazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Wed May 07, 2014 12:41 am

The students scattered as the teacher approached, ending the signing session abruptly. Upon noticing this, Livia passed the last object back to the waiting owner and bowed to the teacher.

"Livia Knoxx ma'am," she quipped as she she capped the marker pen and stuffed it back into her pocket "And many apologies on obstructing the way, but we've finished now."
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Wed May 07, 2014 1:04 am

Of course after that she would follow the blonde instructor. She then take a closer look at the red haired lady. Her inner thoughts give up on staying positive. 'She must be the reason why I'm here today. This mus be the wretched Scottgran I'm looking for!' but of course it ended when she heard that her name is actually Livia Knoxx.

"I should be on my way now. I bid good day to you both, Miss Kan-na-zu-ki, Miss Knoxx."

She then excuse herself and goes to the middle school student council.

It really was a senseless journey for her if she really wanted to find a girl that goes by the surname of Scottgran. Though, she did had a lot of things and people to remember. And so she wondered if she will meet Akari once more since as of now, she still possesses the tickler and this certain guy she saw when she was delivering her speech.

It was really peculiar that a certain guy made a lasting impression for her, maybe she's actually finding herself, not the task she wanted to complete. Who knows?
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum