Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 1/Event 3: Justice! The Middle Schooler Appears!

Go down

Timeline 1/Event 3: Justice! The Middle Schooler Appears!

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Story: The sun is already setting and classes/school activities have finally ended. In this event, Sora would meet Nimue after quite some time of non-interaction. On the way home they would discuss a few things here and there.

Cast: Sora, Nimue

Completion: Both characters get home.  

Turn Order:
Nimue
Sora
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 1/Event 3: Justice! The Middle Schooler Appears!

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 pm

It was getting quite late that it was already the high school department's dismissal time. Nimue's extra training seems to have consumed quite a lot of time and effort. How much was readily apparent from her now form fitting clothes.

"My clothes feel like cling foil."

She mused on the whole deal, taking extra attention to prevent prying eyes. One might say that she's underdeveloped for her age of thirteen, but she was conscious that she has a growing body.

Hands gripping tightly the straps of her red randosel, she took the first step into the shared grounds leading up to the main gate. It was then that she saw a familiar face.

"Sora Onii-chan..."

She gasped, red as cayenne pepper from blushing. Even if he was close enough to be considered a non-blood related brother and a close family friend... he was still male. If she was any younger than she is, it wouldn't have mattered if he saw her naked. But with her age, she's started to become aware of stuff like love and ecchi stuff.

Quickly, she swapped her bag to the front to cover up and meekly greeted him.

"Good e... evening? Sora Onii-chan."

As she said those words, she shifted her gaze downwards trying to prevent direct eye contact.

Last edited by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Right, it was time to get home. Every now and then, he shifted through some things on the list that were the least possible outcomes and just thought what would possibly occur if they happened. Of course, that only meant him adding more scenarios and it would come to full circle.

Of course, he had to rest his mind every now and then and figured he would be able to stop overanalyzing things when he starts on his way home.

"Oh, Nimue, you're heading home already?" He nodded and placed a hand on her head. She was like a little sister to him so such a gesture was fine. He noticed that she was flustered and pondered upon the possibilities. It was unlikely she has a fever so it seemed more of personal embarrassment. Still, he doesn't go all calculative with her as with other people so he did what any normal (supposedly) person would do.

"Are you alright?" He inquired simply.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Silently, she nodded in agreement; though still flustered.

"I'm simply exhausted from running around too much."

As thirst finally registered on her mind, a fond memory rushes back. A lot of times in the past, the person who she calls "Onii-chan" would almost magically have a drink with him. They were mostly fruit juices, but that wasn't any problem for a dried throat.

"Onii-chan, do you perhaps have something to drink? I'm parched..."

She felt guilty asking for a drink, the person might not even have one ready at the moment.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Wed May 07, 2014 10:51 pm

"What's gotten you all exhausted this time around?" He nodded and reached into his mailman-type schoolbag. Strangely enough, most of the things he has there aren't for school as he can easily compile the data needed for that on another app.

"Hm, would you like strawberry, watermelon, or grapefruit?" He personally enjoys grapefruit. So his 'stock' on that is normally the first to disappear. He also took out an extra shirt and tossed it towards her. "You should probably have a change of clothes too."

After all, he was unable to stop analyzing and calculating in its entirety. A small pause is possibly every now and then but it just feels lacking if he doesn't go over the possible scenarios and steps. He was sure they'd be useful soon... but how soon, he wondered.
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 11:03 pm

"Strawberry!"

She replies cheerfully to the flavor question firsthand before politely answering why she was exhausted. The explanation of course was a rather physical one that she re-enacted vigorously after catching the extra shirt.

"I was running around the field earlier."

It might've been a brief run, but she did literally show him that she's been running around. After calming down quite a bit, she went to look for a place to take the change of clothes. That place presented itself in the form of the nearby P.E. storage room. Luckily enough it was still open and she asked for him to wait just a little bit.

"Wait for me Onii-chan. I won't take long."

True to her words, she did finish changing in a jiffy. However, the shirt was rather large and baggy.

"How was your day?"
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Wed May 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Well, that explains it. He can't really tell her not to overexert herself but he was sure that she already knew that anyway. Best he could do was give her a drink after she was done changing.

"Yeah, I know you won't," he simply nodded and waved his hand as he closed his bag. Two fruit juices for each of them await her upon return. When she had returned from changing, he tossed the strawberry fruit juice towards her.

"Well, it's boring, as always. I wouldn't go to school if it wasn't just as boring at home," he said and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just hoping the other days become a bit more interesting."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Catching the juice, she punched the straw into the place designated for it and walked a little bit closer.

"Were they too normal? Like on a scale between pre-programmed robots to artificial intelligent ones, they'd be like industry level ones?"

Tilting her head, she took a sip as she awaits his answer.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Wed May 07, 2014 11:42 pm

He started to sip on his own juice and shrugged when she had tossed him that question. That grapefruit really hit the spot. He started to walk, they were supposed to head home, after all.

"More like mass-produced consumer level ones. Even a prototype would be more interesting to tinker with," he shook his head and sighed. "Even a highly intelligent AI is still boring by my standards."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Walking a tad bit slower to be on the spot just behind him, Nimue started to climb his back. It was quite an easy feat given her agility and no sooner than later was she hitching a free ride home.

She gave him a hug from behind, perhaps to comfort him quite a bit. He was smart after all and frankly enough she doesn't know any sort of way to lessen the boredom he's experiencing. No, her mind simply doesn't have the capability to process ideas on a level on par with him.

"I hope you'd find something worthwhile soon Sora Onii-chan. Would you like some snacks? It would be unfair if I got some juice without me giving something back in return."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 am

It was almost daily, a routine if you want to call it that. So he was not surprised when she had climbed on his back. He simply placed his juice box on his polo pocket so he can still sip with the straw while supporting her legs so she wouldn't fall.

"Yeah, this girl said maybe I should start a harem but that only works if the girls are interesting enough, I suppose," he shrugged his shoulders a bit. "You're getting heavier. Have you been eating more? You probably should so you'll grow up healthy and strong. Also, eat vegetables. You can eat my vegetables because I don't like most of them."

"Depends. As highly unlikely as it is, do you have some fried potato balls? I like those snacks," he joked around a bit. It was highly unlikely just as he said. Still, at least he can talk to her more comfortably than with other people. "Or did you bring mushrooms again?"
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 am

Indeed, she was about to pull out a vacuum sealed pack of dried mushrooms. In regards to the weight question, it was simply swept under the rug. It felt quite offensive, she was watching her weight as a soon to be young lady.

"It's the only thing I have with me right now."

Ripping open the package, she followed up a question as she felt that he might've been sick of those dried mushroom snacks she's always been carrying.

"Do you not like dried mushrooms?"

There was quite a sad tone to it, but nonetheless she pulled out one from the packaging and gave it a soft smack of the lips before offering to feed it to him.

"What's a harem?"

That was a word she doesn't hear all day and it did seem to have intrigued her. What might this harem be that some girl told her older brother?

Last edited by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 am

"I'm fine with mushrooms. They taste nice in a stew," he didn't notice what she did but he promptly opened his mouth since he was a bit occupied holding her legs up. He also moved his head so he would be able to bite and eat the snack. "I just feel like eating some potatoes right now."

A harem. Originally a term for polygamists and the like, it has since then been adapted to society as something more of a genre, though still retaining some of the original meaning.

"It's when a guy has several girlfriends, simply put. It's probably every guy's fantasy. It's not impossible to get but it's really difficult. You probably see those mostly on stories and some shows."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 am

"If you'd like some potatoes, would you like to come over this weekend? Oh, can I ask for your mobile number Sora Onii-chan?"

It would seem that they would be having meat and potatoes for lunch on Saturday. Then after that invitation, she listens a bit closely while he explains what a harem is.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 12:44 am

"Yeah, I'm terrible with anything else aside frying, most of the time," he shrugged a bit and chuckled. He actually had emotions. Well, he mostly showed formality when in class. Outside, he can relax a bit.

"Did Auntie teach you how to cook yet? I like her cooking," he asked as he waited for the pedestrian light to go green so they could (well, technically he's the one doing the walk) cross the road.

"I don't see why not. Sure. Later,"
he pondered a bit if he even responds to any messages. "I rarely respond though...even though I always toy with my phone."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:54 am

Another wild blush covered Nimue's visage. It might've been a good idea for her to cook that lunch instead. She's quite confident she'd be able to do so now, her mother did teach her quite a lot.

"Mom taught me how to cook it. Would you like it if I cooked our lunch for saturday?"

As for the matter with the phone number, she brightened up even more to hear his approval.

Now, she held on a bit tighter than before, as she meekly assured him that it was fine if he rarely answers the phone, "It's okay. I just wanted to have a way of contacting you."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Thu May 08, 2014 1:33 am

Oblivious to how his words affected her, he kept on walking. He had calculated that possibility but his reaction to most things were almost the same, bored if it isn't that much interesting.

"Yeah, sure, I'd like to have a taste. Just be careful with the knife and all," he gave her a simple and common advice. He looked up a bit as he headed down the street where their houses were.

"Well, so far, there's a low possibility of there being a need for you to contact me. Boredom is not a valid reason, okay?" He shrugged a bit. He may sound a bit harsh, but really, he just sounded more bored than anything else.

"Have you learned to pick out the fresher vegetables from the bunch now?"
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 am

"Of course..."

Her voice was slowly fading by that time, the sun has almost set and they've already crossed through the main gates and the grand bridge nearing their houses.

After a few more moments, she was already sleeping tightly on his back with a smile in her face. As fate would have it, she dozed off just after hearing the advice about the knife.

Soon, they were already in front of their houses. As they approached nearer, she utters a soft whisper, "Calculated as expected..."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum