Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

Post by HoodGirl on Thu May 08, 2014 11:45 am

Story: During the preparation time before Nimue's training appointment sanctioned by the military, she takes the opportunity to learn more about the girl who told her Sora Onii-chan about creating a harem. Also, some training from Torashiro-sensei.

Cast: Sora, Torashiro

Completion: Torashiro decides to end the current training session.  

Turn Order:
Nimue
Torashiro
HoodGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 pm

A day after the opening ceremonies and just after lunch time. St. Catherine's academy for the arts and sciences' high school department was graced with the presence of a middle schooler. She wasn't exactly lost, much so that she actually has a purpose for being there.

"It's amazing what the military can do."

She ponders to herself silently as she navigated the numerous halls of the high school building. After lunch, she should be inside a classroom in the other building but was excused to make way for her special training session with the ex-military sergeant Torashiro Supeingo.

It was much too early for that though, approximately 30 minutes. Since she has had already finished her lunch, Nimue decided to gather a bit more information regarding a certain girl Sora Onii-chan had given a mention to.

Even if she was a shy kid in class, she wasn't anti-social to not be invited into the other middle schooler's discussions. It was during that time that she managed to overhear something about an underground information network. Well, it wasn't such a hidden network just so that it was a pretty legit information network that dabbles quite a bit on normally off-limit stuff.

"Ah..." she calls out, but halted immediately as her voice was slightly louder than acceptable during class hours. Now, slightly whispering in tone she decided to try once more. "Ah... where could I find Mr..."

She pulled out a piece of paper from the messenger bag she carries around while inside school premises. The name of the person she was looking for was neatly written on it, "Mr. Naru Magunechiku?"

Like a specter, a phantom of the night (afternoon actually), a person carrying what appears to be a high end camera appears.

"It's Magatama actually. How can I help you? Minamoto Nimue-chan." He smiles, definitely displaying his wondrous knowledge about everything and everyone in the vicinity.

"I want to know the list of girls who recently conversed with..." Instead of mentioning Sora's name, she handed it out on a piece of paper. The guy, Naru Magatama immediately pulled out a picture he just snapped yesterday. It was a picture of Sora's class' class representative, Akari Mizuki.

"She's the only one notable enough to mention." And like the phantom in the night that he really was, Naru vanished. With a blank expression on her face, she stares at that seemingly fake smile. This person doesn't sit well with her, yes, it feels like she's someone deeper than what her appearance entails. Weariness was traceable in Nimue's face shortly after, it would appear the information didn't come so cheap, "He charges money and embarrassing secrets..."

That was a problem for another time but for now, she should really be headed to where the faculty room is to meet up with Mr. Torashiro.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 pm

The man in black rested behind his office desk,awaiting the arrival of the young ward tasked to him. Truth be told he was surprised someone her age would be in the military, then again, when your military allowed someone to continue serving even after they'd been disabled that would say a lot about how they didn't discriminate.

Still can't believe this is happening.

At another time and place he was engaged in a much more violence prone line of work, he clearly hadn't expected any of that to return this soon.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"Clock, what time is it?"

She softly murmurs under her breath and an automated deep male voice replied, "It is currently 1300 hours. An appointment was inputted by the hesvalle military at this exact time. Would you be confirming it?"

"Yes, I'm currently in front of the faculty door." Without delay, she knocks and asks permission to enter. A soft buzzing sound, registered her reply to the question and finalized the necessary adjustments of the scheduling system.

"Affirmative, information has been sent to the military. Continue the good work."

"Mr. Supe... Mr. Supeingo, I have arrived sir."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 12:39 pm

"Punctual, that's already good."

Torashiro left his desk,opening the door,goodness knows he could do without any sort of speculation from the other faculty members of why someone who wasn't even in his class was here.

"Nimue right? Follow me."

Fortunately for him, he was high enough in the hierarchy of things to be able to get a few notable things done. Namely securing one of the academy gymnasiums for the purpose of this training exercise.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Standing snappily, Nimue salutes a superior officer albeit him being pretty much retired or discharged already.

"Yes sir!"

Walking 3 meters behind Mr. Supeingo, Nimue could not help but ask a few questions. This was related to the deal with Akari Mizuki, in which the documents stated was under Mr. Torashiro Supeingo's class.

Pulling out the picture, she first asks permission to pry for more details. "Instructor, can I ask a question?"
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 12:48 pm

"Fire away,and no need to be so formal 'cadet'."

Another chuckle escaped his lips, she seemed rather peppy for someone in the military. Or was this some new standard they implemented after he finished his tenure in the service?
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Handing over the picture of Akari, she asks a few more stuff she thought would be useful. "Can you tell me more about the girl on the picture?"

She made sure to sound troubled, just to imply how important this was to her. Of course, she may have had some detailed information with her that she just bought for a hefty price, but all in all those were raw data and not information.

A more useful account would have been to study about the person's personality.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 pm

"I don't know much but I'll tell you what I can,is there a name though? Because I can't exactly 'see' pictures. Remember?"

Judging from her tone she sounded concerned,but he couldn't exactly try to help if he had no idea who was on the photo now could he?
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Like a slug sprinkled with salt, she shrunk from embarrassment as to forgot someone's disabilities. Bowing down she offers an apology, "Ah! I'm really sorry sir! I... I forgot."

She was too caught up trying to find a way to weed out this bad influence of a woman from her beloved Onii-chan that she was slightly taken away from other details.

"I think her name is Mizuki... Mizuki Akari."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 1:07 pm

He chuckled again,"It's fine, not the first time this has happened. Thank you for being considerate all the same"

Torashiro blinked as they were halfway to the gymnasium,"Mizuki? Ah, her. She was elected to be the class representative. Far as I can tell she's pretty composed,honest and one of the few members of my class who aren't hopeless. She also sits next to Kurayama."

The educator recalled that last detail what with it being the last thing he assigned them before he left.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 pm

"Honest?" She thought to herself, her gut feelings simply cannot agree with what she was hearing. Someone with good intonation of voice can practically hide a few things to a person who cannot see. Once more she takes a look at the picture on her hands.

"No that doesn't seem right..."

Even more than ever, she was sent into immediate panic mode. She was a dangerous existence, this Akari person. Her inner justice idiot screams to her, even if she trusts her Sora Onii-chan hard enough to believe he would not fall prey to such deception it wouldn't hurt to help even at least from the shadows.

"Thank you sir! She sounds exactly as wonderful as I heard from Sora Onii-ch..." She cupped her hands around her mouth, she really did say those words out loud. It was normal for a little sister to voice familiarity to an older brother, but she wasn't a blood related one. Without anyone else knowing about that, there might be some off chance people might misinterpret their relationship.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 pm

"You're welcome, so I take it you know Kurayama? Not that it's in my business to pry."

Torashiro shrugged, was she in the middle of calling him her brother? Odd, though as he stated himself, it wasn't his business. Settling on looking up at a glass lens by large doors. Lucky for him the campus' retinal scanners could still get a beat on his eyes,that and the camera did the tracking so all he had to do was remember where it was located.

The mechanical doors opened with a whir, nothing but the polished floors since all the equipment was stored prior.

"Might as well jump in, c'mon,try to knock me down."

With one more shrug the blind faculty member took a position to stand opposite to his ward,waiting for her to make the first move.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:34 pm

"Hai... (Yes) I sort of grew up being looked after by him."

Nimue had great pride regarding that matter. She values those moments highly, however unsure if the same held equal effect to the person in question.

Stepping inside, Nimue enters into stance. The time of idle chit-chat was done and now her instructor was asking her to show just how much she has mastered of the martial art so far.

With necessary steps put into mind, she takes the first step and threw a punch striking for the chest and angling downward.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 1:45 pm

"Is that so?"

He might have asked another question however now was not the time, with uncanny accuracy his only hand jabbed forward so it was beside hers before taking her wrist in a firm grip in the attempt of halting the offensive as he twisted it enough to alter it's intended course.

"It's still your move."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Her movements were slightly impaired, but it was not her nature to back down and accept defeat until all options are exhausted. By concepts of the martial art they practice, one must control the six body levers. So she twists her waist to the right, maintaining footing to pull the opponent forward.

She then positioned the elbow of her free arm to point at her instructors stomach. The pull she did earlier was for stomach to elbow to finally break the ice and throw some pick-up lines. Needless to say, when both did contact, she swept with the left feet and tried to make him fall down for a pin.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 2:04 pm

She definitely had more skill and strength than what he'd expect of someone her age. The shift in momentum was enough to throw him off balance, looking like he'd be meeting the earth. After all, any person with two arms,let alone one would hardly be able to prevent himself from crashing right?

Wrong.

His grip released completely upon the sweep connecting, instead using the added force to propel himself in a slightly shaky flip forward and soon the former military officer was performing what you would normally refer to as a handstand.

"Impressive."

Pushing his body back in a hop to a less shakier stand,and assuming a neutral position once more.

"Don't relent."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Nimue's eyes widened like plates, she was speechless. This wasn't any normal Systema. If she was to call it, following super robot conventions... it would be Acrobatic Systema or some unholy amalgamation of super, ultra words.

There was no more containing her excitement. This was something new, something different from the stuff the military guys in the base was teaching her. With a cheerful voice, she charged forward and did a flurry of pressure-point strikes, "Hai! I would not hold back!"

She might've been too much caught up in the fun of the possibilities Mr. Torashiro's teachings might open; so much so that she forgot to remove or disable the piston mechanisms on her gloves.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 pm

That was what he liked to hear, moving back,trying to weave like how a boxer would to dodge the strikes. One, two three, although in the next few seconds he failed to dodge the last strike.

What was shocking was the amount of force it carried, and it felt like steel-
The blow of the piston soon drew the awe in "shock and awe" when the force sent him skidding into the floor.

"...agh..."

Okay what exactly changed in the time he left the military?
Freakin' seriously if these things were standard issue. Whatever it was, his training wouldn't allow him to just lie there like a fallen heap. Breathing weighing on him as he pushed himself back up.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 2:36 pm

A shine sparkled in her eyes, it was a chance. In that moment of weakness, a super robot from her favorite animated shows would indeed go for the kill. In her mind, these was what governs the decision.

"Justice does not wait, justice does not stall, justice is dealt without hesitation."

For any moment the ally of justice stalls would potentially bring more disaster. Thus, she must act now or risk having the situation reversed on her.

Forward, she let loose yet another flurry of strikes. This time, quite a bit more deadlier in the places they aim for. However so, a beeping sound alerted them.

"Requesting immediate halting of training session. Cadette Minamoto, please stand down for the moment and deactivate the pistons. Continuation of said activity is allowed once the proper procedures are met."

It was the same automated voice and it immediately followed up something rather unnerving.

"A mental health inspection has been scheduled for later this evening. You are instructed to go as it is mandatory."

Nimue halts, if not for the automated voice reminder from her hairclip she might've done considerable damage. The gloves were issued to ensure her safety after all and not as a means of hurting others or was it ever allowed for use in training. These instruments were merely there to rectify her apparent physical weakness. She was an important asset of the military, above all.

"Ah... sorry..." with that, she turns off the piston mechanisms and resumed her stance, "Should we continue sir?"
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Why did she stop? And was that beeping? All more questions that did not suit the time.

"As I've told you, do not relent. If they trusted I can do this,I assume you must trust me as well, I don't intend on disappointing your expectations. Continue. I've suffered much worse before, you should know if they ever still tell stories of the guy who lost his arm."

Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 2:47 pm

"Hai..."

Being asked not to relent, she continued albeit already heeding the requests to shut down the piston gloves. However, the words delivered through her phone's messaging system from the military bothered her to no end.

"Mental health inspection."

It wasn't something that leaves a nice ring to the ears. Was she somehow ill? Or perhaps it might be a mental reconditioning, something not too far fetched for militaries in fictional stories.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm

"Is something wrong?"

This time he had to ask,it felt as if her blows were lacking. So his mind's guess is that something could be weighing on her right now. It may not have been his business,but the cadet was his responsibility and something like this could hinder her training and progress.

Torashiro would not stand for that
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Thu May 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Nimue shook her head in disagreement. There wasn't something wrong, she was simply thinking too much about later, "I've never been through a mental health inspection before."

With that, she explains the situation. All the while she continued going after him with punches.

"The government issued these gloves so I can hurt anyone who might want to harm me. Without them I won't deal much since I only have the flexibility and agility. Physical strength is irrelevant to a robot pilot after all, but since it has movement based controls the only thing that mattered was how well I can move."

As a matter of fact, these precautions were there since the military does not want to lose her. With that hi-jink about the robot only responding to her, they do not want a useless super thing rotting in the hangars if somehow the pilot dies.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 4:53 pm

"They do those now?"

Torashiro resumed parrying her blows as the answer was delivered, deciding to halt at least one of her arms by grasping her elbow and twisting that arm to her side.

"Pilot or not, I don't find that an excuse for strength to be irrelevant. Better to be prepared for anything."
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next