Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

Post by Livia Knoxx on Fri May 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Livia felt Patricia's stare upon her and thus looked back with a cool gaze of her own. Putting down her teacup, she straightened herself and earnestly replied:

"Yes, President, I believe it is high time you reveal the reasons why you gaze suspiciously at me when you think I am not looking."
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 12:34 pm

"Yes, Miss Knoxx. I am meaning to confront things to you."

Her stare becomes sharp, things are about to get deliberate. She straighten her back as she put her right hand to her lips and clears her throat. She join her hands together as she asks.

"I believe you happen to know the aristocrats under the name of Scottgran, do you not?"

It maybe senseless for her to inquire things as such if the person she's looking for is currently hiding. She just wanted to know what reaction Livia might manifest from such question.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Sat May 10, 2014 1:50 pm

"Scottgan? These aristocrats are not of these region are they? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that name." Livia calmly replied, cutting a piece of her cake with her fork and eating it. Then her eyes flickered up to match hers. "Though I am curious as to why you think I should know that name."
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Her ears twitch as she heard Livia's reply.

"I am pretty certain that I said Scottgran."

And for the forth time, she clears her throat and she replies to Livia's question.

"It's pretty simple. Your charisma, it seems that you can attract people without waving at them and so I presume that you are an important person of some sort. That means you might know someone bearing that family name I mentioned to you."

Though she was serious, people could feel that she's still being considerate at confronting people.

Time: 5:14pm
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Sat May 10, 2014 2:28 pm

"Yes, I heard you the first time." Livia replied.

"You know, this is not my first time being confronted, though it's usually to question what I do and not what I am, though none of them usually end well." she chuckled

"Still, I am being honest when I say that I have not heard of this Scottgran, whomever that is. And that whatever charisma that I have is entirely mine, and not tied to this name in any way."

Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sat May 10, 2014 9:17 pm

He seemed indifferent to the gesture but he was actually not that all comfortable with other people. Especially with someone who hints about having information about him, no matter how vague it was. Though, there was a low chance that they knew something about him that would compromise his academics anyway.

He withdrew his hand as soon as he was able and turned towards Maria. He sighed a bit and shook his head. "You," he pointed at her. "You owe me compensation for damaging my face."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 pm

"I understand, I owe you an apology if that's the issue."

Patricia seems to calm down from where she sits, looks like her confusion comes to a close... For now.

She comes back to her usual self and goes to back to the compartment together with used tea cups. She goes back to the table to meet people inside the grand room.

"I'm glad that you keep me in company on this occasion. I am grateful to meet you people. Thank you very much for attending to my humble tea time."
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Sat May 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Livia tilted her head slightly as she watched Patricia bring the tea cups to the kitchenette . The President may have stopped asking, but this issue was not over yet. There will be more to come. When Patricia returned to the council room to thank them for their presence , Livia stood and bowed lightly too.

"The pleasure was all mine, President. Please allow me to offer you tea too once I have secured a place of my own. Then we may speak again."
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Patricia smiles slightly, it has been a matter of years since someone make acquaintances at her. More likely, to befriend her.

"With pleasure, Miss Knoxx. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Even with an unsociable person with a lot of duties to handle, it didn't matter for this person who she's dealing with right now. As of now, she would call that it's a successful day for her. A handful of people in her tea time, someone to rely on in the student council, plus new acquaintances. Eventhough she could hide her emotions, it's on her eyes that making her look satisfied.

Then she goes back to the compartment.

"Will... he be experiencing... this as well?"

She's barely making sense due to her kneeling while handling sharp pain on her chest while she's talking to her familiar, the mogeko.

"He might. He might not. Who knows, moge?"

Gasping for breath, she reaches her hand to the ground as she tries to stand but the pain is intense that she can't even sit.

"I... am doing this... For the New England... I'm betting it all for this."

Time passes by and merry people are outside from where Patricia is right now.

Time: 5:32pm
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3