Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 2/Event 3: The Transfer Student

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Timeline 2/Event 3: The Transfer Student

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Story: A new transfer student appears! Torashiro Sensei introduces her to class. Short event.

Cast: 1-A Students, Torashiro-sensei

Turn Order:
Talk it out in FB Chat

Completion: Transfer Student decides

Note: This might be slow until tomorrow or on Saturday. Main character of this event (Livia/Nyx) has final exams tomorrow

Last edited by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 2/Event 3: The Transfer Student

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 pm

[As normal 1-A Student]

A discussion among a group of boys in 1-A.

"I heard we're going to get a new transfer student today!"

"Seriously? Is it a girl?"

"Yeah man!"

"Ah, I hope she's a knockout too! We've got Hisakawa and Akari here already, to get another goddess... ah, This class is truly heaven!"

"Well, the things is..."

whisper

"Are you kidding?!"

"I'm serious."

"NO WAY!"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Akari overheard what the other guys were talking about. She silently approached them and sat beside one without them noticing. Just looking at them with a smile on her face.

"Yes, indeed. This class is truly a heaven!"

She suddenly said out loud beside them.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 10:24 pm

People are making a big deal about this transfer student. And so this certain guy is just fiddling with his brushed up hair's strand.

"It must be her, no doubt."

Clearly he has nothing to share about the transferee but he believed he already saw somewhere. Out of lethargy, he rock his chair as if he's an old man with back issues.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 pm

[As normal 1-A Students]

"I know right? Akari can be quite distant, but she's very responsible! Hisakawa, on the other hand is an oddball, but she's quite a genius and brimming with energy!"

When one of the guys looked at the person beside him, he was so surprised he fell off his chair!

The one who fell stood up, groomed out his clothes as he stood up while the other guys fell silent at the awe of the goddess beside them.

He then went to hold Akari's hands and knelt before her, "Would you please go out with me!" He was a guy of an average height, nothing in particular stands out about him.

One of the guys said, "Is Armin serious?!"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:31 pm

[As Hisakawa]

Hisakawa heard the confession. Her eyes was brimming with excitement and she went near the two, waiting for Akari's response.

She was murmuring "I wonder how she would turn him down muehehehe"
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Akari was shocked. A sudden proposal from a random classmate? What the hell is happening.

"Unless you want a one-way trip to the sun, quit it."

She said while smiling and forcefully taking her hands away from her class mate.

"So, what will it be? A trip to the sun or a chance to live normally as a lively highschool student?"

Her actions are justified however, as most women will take them as a pervert.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 pm

"Damare."

Okay seriously? Seriously? What was it with these guys and jumping the gun. At this point Torashiro could no longer restrain himself from smacking his forehead with his palm. This warranted the deserving reaction obviously, hand pulling his table drawer back. Taking out several empty soda cans and lining them up before tossing one at each of the students who brought up this particular subject.

Enjoying the sound of the aluminum hitting all their intended marks before he faced the class representative,"Thank you Mizuki." At least there were still people in this room who were sane.

"As for the rest of you,can it. Now isn't the time to talk about those things,this is a classroom or were animals assigned to my class by mistake?"
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

[As normal students]

"Obviously, I'd pick a trip to the sun if it means going out with-"

Aaaaaaand a can hits the back of the head of Armin, cutting his response short.

"Ah, it's Sir Torashiro!" the students hurriedly returned to their seats while the boys were holding their heads which were hit with perfect accuracy by soda cans.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Akari just shook her head and stood up.

"All right class, that's enough. It's time to start our class, the teacher is here. Please, pick up all the trash you see and fix the chairs."

She shouted to the other students.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume on Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

The students hurriedly did as the class rep has told them to.

Hisakawa, on the other hand, wished to see the confession scene longer, but alas, sensei is already here. Time for the same ol classes with the blind teacher.

"Sensei can be scary but he's actually really kind. I mean he even gave me and Akari extra credits just for appearing in the faulty room!" she said in low volume, fiddling with her hair as she waits for class to resume.
Hisakawa Suzume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

[As a student]

He couldn't contain the laughter, it was merely a good try, indeed. And he thought to himself. 'There was an attempt.'

He could've swear, though, that the transfer student is a sure knockout and a famous person as well. Thanks to his senpai that took pictures of Akari from last time, he also got an info about the transfer student.

"Torashiro-sensei, will you let us know who's this transfer student?"

He just asked it just to make the suspense stop.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh good,order was being restored to his mostly hopeless homeroom. He had half a mind to write the transfer's name on the board,however that felt restricting. New arrivals could make their own introductions and it wasn't his place to interfere with it. He was surprised to hear someone(Hisakawa) make a case for him, hardly anybody(and by that he actually meant nobody) ever did that.

"We'll be getting to that shortly.",sighed the man to answer the lethargic looking individual, resuming his own seat nonchalantly,"Judging from all the talk,nearly all of you are informed enough so the rest of this discussion will be continued by the new transfer student herself, Livia Knoxx. Save all your questions for her."

The educator leaned back after pointing to the classroom door where said arrival was supposed to come through.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Fri May 09, 2014 11:01 pm

She didn't know what the students were expecting, but it certainly wasn't a someone crashing into the door frame at stop speed. After a sickening crunch, the new arrival fell into a crumpled heap of red hair and rumpled clothes, where she stayed for a minute with her head clutched between her hands. Then, the moment passed and she rose off the floor shakily, exclaiming loudly:

"It's okay, I'm okay! Nothing broken, I'm fine. Oh for the love of gods, that hurts."
A sniffle, then she lifted her head to look up at the class. Livia's lip was split, swollen and bleeding lightly but still she held a cheerful smile.

"Hello everybody, I'm sorry for the late arrival, but I hope we can all be friends." she said, bowing.

Last edited by Livia Knoxx on Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Akari took the initiative.

"Welcome Ms. Livia Knoxx! The class of 1-A warmly welcomes you! Hope not, for we will all be friends here!"

She said, giving off a rather vibrant aura and a friendly smile.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sat May 10, 2014 9:03 pm

He had to hold his sides to keep himself from laughing out loud. Honestly, this guy's attempt was way too early. Do people here simply go for it because of looks? How bland. Akari's response was harsh, yet blunt and straight to the point. Even the teacher was pushed to the point of a welcoming facepalm.

Of course, that wasn't enough so there was soon several projectiles. Would that make Sir Supeingo a CANnoneer? Hah! Get it...? Never mind.

Back to the business at hand, cue the newcomer. It was not the best. It seemed rather painful actually that he almost cringed.

"New student, I see," he murmured to himself, albeit a bit loudly, and started to rapidly fiddle with his app once more. He turned towards Akari, that ridiculous response still lingering.

"If he chose the one-way trip to the sun, what would you do?" He joked. Yes, he was capable of such.

Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sat May 10, 2014 9:06 pm

At last his class was no longer lacking anybody, that was a relief.
Though to be honest, Torashiro wasn't expecting such an...abrupt entry. At least she wasn't hurt, the educator would have liked to avoid anybody thinking 'what kind of teacher are you letting your student end up like this?!'

Yeaaaah,that would be unpleasant....goodness knows he could do without having to deal with that.

"Good, I'll be expecting no further lates starting from now.",he spoke from behind his desk, casting his line of sight at the 'animals' from earlier, "Now I believe quite a few of your classmates have been begging for the chance to ask about you,care to indulge them?"

Normally he would've stayed quiet, but the sheer facepalm inducing behavior of those particular students had put him in the mood to humor himself.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

She was surprised when Kurayama asked her such question. She didn't know he's the type to be bothered by such a response. She pulled out a card which reads "Sun Arcana".

"See this? I'll drive it into his eyes and through his brains until he realize that he has a negative 100% chance of going out with me. On a side note, I heard you have yourself quite woman. So you're into Middle Schoolers huh?"

She teased, taking care not to be overheard by anyone another than Sora.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Livia beamed at Akari and the teacher, , happy to have been given a warm welcome. And as the Mr Supeingo came to mention, the class started talking to each other and bombarding her with questions like a chaotic press conference.

"Livia, are you really going to be studying here in St. Catherine?"
"How long are you staying here?"
"Will you be performing soon? When's your next performance?"
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Did you really sign a contract with P&S Company?"
"I saw you on TV when they were broadcasting the Spring Rock Tour! You're awesome! "

Luckily for Livia, she had no problems with crowds, even when they were all talking at the same time. Easily, like any casual conversation, she answered the questions with surprising accuracy.

"Yes I am, for and for the rest of my high school life if I can.
No, I'm afraid I don't have any performances planned for now, but I might soon.
I'm still single, dear, are you interested?
And no, I'm still freelance at the moment so I'm counting on all of you too keep me alive in the music scene.
And yes! I was there at the Tour! I'm glad you liked it!!"
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sat May 10, 2014 10:03 pm

A tarot card. Interesting. An old fashioned way of fortune telling by reading the cards. It gave him an idea but he'd need some free time to expand on that. Perhaps it would help him organize the list a bit more than multitudes of lines just listed down in a branching method.

He had doubts that she'd actually pull that one off but didn't say it out loud. He shrugged as he reached into his bag and pulled out a grapefruit juice. He started to drink from it when she suddenly mentioned something absurd.

He almost sprayed out his drink when he managed to stop himself. He looked at the fruit juice and saw that it was grapefruit. He didn't want to waste such a drink so he gulped down the juice in his mouth.

He coughed a bit and calmly wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Where did you get such a ridiculous notion?"
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo on Sat May 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Wow, he couldn't resist making his palm meet his face again. An almost guttural growl escaped his mouth, deciding just one projectile should be enough to calm things. Hurling an empty soda can at the first student to begin the chaotic chain of questions,the clang of impact signified it had done it's job when the other students paused.

"One at a freakin' time! This is a bloody classroom,don't mob the girl,unless you all want to contribute to target practice,back to your seats the lot of you!"

A more audible sigh followed as the students complied, honestly was it too much to ask for his students to behave like proper citizens when given the chance? The obvious answer looked to be depressing,and he barely suppressed the urge to facepalm again. Instead getting a whiteboard marker and writing the first period lesson agenda.

"Sit wherever you'd like Knoxx,feel free to knock their teeth in if they get too antsy. Now..."

Torashiro's succeeding words were to deliver the less extravagant lecture for homeroom as they soon filled the whiteboard.
Torashiro Supeingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki on Sat May 10, 2014 10:30 pm

She laughed at his question.

"You underestimate my information gathering. So, now. Answers. Who's the girl?"

She said as she clapped her hands with excitement.
Akari Mizuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx on Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Livia joined the students as scrambled back to their seats, picking one of the empty one as her own, where she sat down and stared at the empty table top for a moment. Hers. She sighed a sigh of relief and satisfaction, then took out her pencil case and books. Her high school life has officially began.
Livia Knoxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

[As a student]

Another set of three male students are whispering at each other at the back of the class after Livia sits. First one to talk is this brown haired guy with a white foreheadband.

"Dude, that's one hot red head."

The one with black hair with the same accessory talks as well.

"Think you can make her yours?"

"Hah, I just dumped this stupid girl the other day!"

Then another one's in light yellow hair, and you guessed it, same accessory.

"It's painfully obvious that you were dumped yesterday."

Teary eyed, the brown haired guy replies, "Shush it! True men never talk about their pasts!"

"I thought--"

"No. Talking. About. The. Past."

Yellow haired scratched his head, seems annoyed.

"Fine! Just do your thing, we'll back you up if you want."

"Of course! That's how 'Band Gang' roll!"

"Yeah brutha'!"

Their whispers became louder, emotions rising it seems. It was embarrassing that people starts chuckling from these three idiot guys wearing foreheadbands.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora on Sun May 11, 2014 2:42 am

"I certainly hope you didn't do too much for your information, seeing as it is wrong anyway," he sighed a bit and continued to drink the fruit juice. "If you're talking about Nimue, I've known her every since we were little. She's like a little sister to me but if you enjoy those kinds of fantasies then I'll take a mental note of it."

He tried to remain as calm as possible. Good thing the juice didn't go out of his nose too. "You're excited. That's not really the ideal kind of reaction I'd want to get from you asking that question."
Kurayama Sora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next