Pen And Paper Guild

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Danger! The unbeatable jerkass combination!

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Danger! The unbeatable jerkass combination!

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Chronology: April 7, 2053 (Saturday), 1:00 P.M.

Story: Patricia normally delivers important documents to the faculty office during this timeframe. However, it would seem the only people inside at the time of her arrival was Nimue taking supplementary lessons and quizzes (because of the training sessions with Torashiro-sensei); Her homeroom teacher, Leona Nietzsche; and Leona's older sister who was visiting.  

Cast: Patricia, Nimue, Leona-sensei, Leoshas

Completion: Patricia successfully submits the papers in perfect condition.

Turn Order:
Nimue or Leona
Patricia
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Danger! The unbeatable jerkass combination!

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 12:44 pm

"Leona-sensei..."

Nimue calls for her class adviser's attention as she was skimming around the notes handed to her.

Leona, who was currently discussing with what appears to be the older sister in the Nietzsche family, then pauses for a while to check on whatever the problem was.

"Yes, Nimu-chan what is it?"

However it was during that time when someone knocked on the door.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Bright sun, perfect day for strolling.

Patricia, as usual, have a load of papers for approval or some sort taking those to the faculty office. So, it's this busybody again, doing her usual thing. Though, it seems that she's not bothered by it. And so there she goes, arrived at the faculty office's door. Then she put the papers at the nearest ledge. Then knocks at the door.

"Excuse me, Meadowhart speaking, may I come in?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

That voice was very familiar and Leona immediately held the elder sister's hands like some hot guy was coming in. Bending down closer, Leona whispers.

"Here's the sucker i told you about."

Of course, Nimue was too far away to hear what Leona just said.

"How long are you?"

It was a reply that was not in anyway going to answer the question, "May I come in?". Well at least not in the current situation. Like immature elementary student boys, Leona sensei and the elder sister laughed their ass out.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Patricia blushed.

It seems that it was weird kind of deliberate but it she didn't mind it and goes back to her normal self.

"I let myself in now."

She opens the door and take the papers from the ledge, from where she put the documents earlier, with her as she enters the faculty office.

"I beg your pardon from my intrusion but I'll ask where can I put these documents?"

In a stiff tone, she asked the teacher that she met back from the time she talked to her other instructor, Sir Torashiro.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 1:31 pm

"Ah, she forced herself in. Kinda like you sis."

"Are those papers for the student council? It would seem she forgot to bring in her counter-affidavit for that r*pe allegation she just got for forcing herself in."

Of course, Nimue was oblivious as to whatever the hell they were talking about. She wasn't very knowledgeable about law stuff.

Though, a jerk Leona might be there was still a semblance of being a teacher. Immediately she pointed over to the drawer on Mr. Flannagan's, the student council's adviser's desk. However the whole ordeal was pretty much too hard to handle to warrant a stop in laughs.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 1:39 pm

It seems that they're having a good time. Well, Patricia wouldn't want to waste time for this. Though, her brown eyes are looking at the middle schooler. 'That lass, I saw her once.' she thought. And so she just put the papers carefully inside the drawer with a placard "Mr. Orlando Flannagan - Student Council Adviser".

"I really need to take my leave now, Miss Leona. I appreciate your assistance."

And so she reach for the door as she's about to take her leave.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Suddenly a grinding noise was heard accompanied by more laughter.

"Hahahaha, she actually did it. Hey, hey, Leona what's that drawer anyway?"

Leona tried to contain her laughter and to well, prevent thy self from rolling on the floor. It was not a normal drawer, it was Mr. Flannagan's paper shredder.

"It's the leader of the foot clan."

Gasping for breath, Leona approaches Patricia to tell her about the sad news.

"I think you'd need to redo those papers again. Don't worry, I have lots of copies of those forms. You can actually do them in here right now, my sis can help you with that stuff... She was, her class' representative during her stay here."

The elder sister waves at her, doesn't seem like she'd be doing something crazy.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 2:20 pm

She heard the papers, her people put a lot of time and stress just to prepare it, has been torn into shreds. A childish prank, on Patricia's point of view, she knew that there are these kind of people that would pull out such a childish act.

"I will go back and redeliver those documents."

She then goes out of the room, though she still looks calm and collected, then closes the door gently.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

"That's pretty sad, She doesn't need to redo everything."

The elder sister voices out her opinion while she popped open a can of soda. A pool of shredded paper now littered the floor, but it didn't come from the direction of Mr. Flannagan's desk.

Leona then moves over to sweep the non-student council shredded papers. They appear to be instruction manuals and machine schematics.

"Leo nee-san, are you really sure about shredding your little sweetie pie's design schematics? They look great, it's such a shame."

The elder sister going by the name of Leoshas disagreed. "That may look great to you, but ask any robot afficionado and they'll tell you otherwise. You should listen to yourself sometime, it would sound rather idiotic."

Hearing the word robot, Nimue's ears rang like some sort of mecha loving spider-sense.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Just a few moments after that she came back with another set of documents.

"Here are documents."

She never said that those shredded pieces of paper are the documents from them anyway. Knowing that their adviser is lazy, she prepared hefty amount of copies since she's delivering those every couple of days.

"It happens that he's really lazy to do stuff so I thoroughly prepared these reports and documentaries with copies just in case."

With a bit of oomph, she put the papers at the top of the drawer.

"Thank you for your assistance. Please excuse me."

And so she walks through the room door and reach for the doorknob.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sun May 11, 2014 10:04 am

Leoshas quickly took the papers to examine them. Without even asking for permission, she took out a red ballpoint pen and started circling a few things.

"This one is spelled wrong, no signature, wrong format, no signature, wrong spelling, incorrect total, missing a subtotal, untidy erasure..."

She went on with all the corrections for about a minute and called to Patricia, "You can sit down right here. It would appear that we'd have to find solutions to a lot of fundamental problems. Being the student council president does not guarantee you'd be able to perform everything flawlessly. You may be capable of this much..."

She quantified Patiricia's ability apropos of her own, "Have you been a class representative before?"

By that time, Leoshas has already prepared a seat just beside Nimue.

"You need to do a little bit better than this and you'd need all the help you can have. Unless you have other plans?"

Of course, the papers are not exactly wrong but given the nature of council work there is a very high chance that one might forget they made a mistake in the first place. These wrong pages were simply inserted to the nearly correct pile Patricia brought in. Leona then suddenly bursts out in energy, useless energy however, as there was nothing to do.

"Let's talk about Nimu-chan's love life while we're at it! You too student council president, help out."
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 am

She's busy, no doubt. But it seems that she can't disobey this certain instructor at the given situation. And so she sits beside them while reviewing those papers.

"I apologize but I... lack understanding these kinds of things people called 'love' but I'd indulge listening."

She's all ears while she's looking at the papers, one by one.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 am

"Eeeehhh!!! Why!?"

Nimue was flustered, of course there was nothing she can discuss about. She was, of course, too young in her opinion to have a love life.

"Oh come on! You can get some tips and tricks from the love master over here."

Leona insists, wrapping arms around Leoshas, the elder sister. Not flinching from all the sappy nonsense, she takes a sip at the soda she has on her hands.

"Listen to yourself, I'm certain I know some probable situations wherein I can make a girl say yes... but..."

She takes a glance at Nimue and cannot help but say her comment, "She's straight."

"Ah! Leona-sensei, is your sister supposed to be actually male?"

Indeed, Nimue's comment was surprising but it was several degrees off the mark. Leona then grabs them baby melons underneath Leoshas' labcoat, "No, these are 100% real. She's the male one in her lesbian relationship though."

"Why don't we ask the student council president if she has the hots for somebody then?"
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 11, 2014 12:24 pm

"Oh, I uh..."

She obviously can't comment about it. At any rate, she thinks that love is quite unnecessary for the moment since she got things to do rather than falling for someone.

"Sorry, never been. I do wish for a special person that would at least listen to my whims and requests."

She nods as she takes a scan of the papers in a quick pace.

"Mind me asking the same question to you, Miss Leona and your company?"
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sun May 11, 2014 5:38 pm

"I'm already married."

Leoshas smiles, with a somewhat mocking tone on her reply. She was pretty sure that Leona already mentioned something about her.

On the other hand, Leona takes a look at the one asking the question and says with a straight face, "I don't plan on doing that."

"Leona sensei doesn't want to have a family?"

Nimue asks, bewildered by such a decision.

"You're so pretty, it would be a waste."

"Should I be hearing such a thing from a girl whose still asking for piggy back rides from a high school boy?"

Of course, Leona meticulously prepared for the occasion; Just that they were goofing around earlier. There were rumors already floating around about this certain instance of a middle school girl being carried on the way home by a high school boy.

Why was it such a big deal? Both weren't blood related and their age range aren't really that huge. On approximate, it might've just been 3 years.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Sun May 11, 2014 10:49 pm

"O-oh my..."

A very cliched response from a pure maiden. Maybe she wanted to become a bride or a wife of the man she will love. Maybe she still dreams of it. Who knows. She obviously looking flustered due to word what the woman of what seem to be her instructor's relative.

"Uhm... You seem to be satisfied with your life of having a... wife, am I wrong?"

She brave herself and ask what she thinks is a bold question to the woman she's talking to right now plus the fact that she has different preference, she thinks that as long as it's a relationship, it may have the same principles.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 pm

With a cat-ish looking smile, Leona's elder sister explains the wonders of her waifu. From how she words each and every single description, she would appear to be a very amazing person.

She is, but that isn't the focus of anything at the moment. "Now back to Nimu-chan's piggy back ride escapade! Hey, student council president did you see that too?"
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 am

"Sincere apologies but I didn't."

A cute middle schooler with a responsible brother. 'A blessed lass' she thought. She didn't get to have a hug from her father when she was at her age, not even once.

"I'm done with the papers, I have to go back now."

Without saying goodbye, she stood and goes towards the door carrying the documents that needs editing and such.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Mon May 12, 2014 4:58 pm

"Leaving already? Boo! While you're at it, clean the shredded paper from Mr. Flannagan's drawer shredder."

Patricia would be in for a surprise if she follows what Leona told her to do. This is due to the fact that there was no paper shredder inside that drawer and the original papers she submitted were all fine and safe.

It was enough jerkassery for a day and Leona doesn't want to risk alienating Nimue.
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart on Wed May 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Patricia listens to the teacher's request. She goes back to the Student Council's adviser's drawer. She then put the documents she's currently holding and by her surprise, she see the same documents she's currently holding. No, those are actually the papers she delivered before the checking and all happened. She's been through a lot for this day, thanks to these people.

"If I did something that offended you, whatsoever, I didn't do it on purpose."

She then take her leave immediately after she took the two different paperwork. She knew she should have suggest to their instructor to use documents via computer so it wouldn't be easily tampered or exchanged like what happened today.
Patricia Meadowhart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue on Wed May 14, 2014 10:06 pm

"Just get out already."

Was the only reply Leona gave her. Strange as why that may be the case, but no one knows what really goes along inside the minds of people like this. What was the point of these assholery? Was it beneficial at all?
Minamoto Nimue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down